|Responsibilities ||· Must have a bachelor degree in Fire safety Engineering or other equivalent engineering. (Govt. certified Institution)|
· Must have fire officer Training level 2nd (supervisory and Managerial) NFPA 1021.
· Minimum 12 years’ experience in industrial fire officer proven and documented experience in code enforcement and fire protection consultancy.
· Must be knowledge of prevention and suppression equipment’s and operating system.
· Polices and procedure of the fire department as per NFPA standard.
· Pertinent federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations.
· Principle, practices, method and techniques of modern fire and life safety and fire suppression.
· Specialized communication and equipment’s.
· Organization and management practice as applied to analysis and evaluation of program polices and operation needs.
· Various building construction techniques of each type on fire prevention activities.
· Fire investigation as per NFPA standard.
· Safe work practices and procedure.
· International fire and building codes as per NFPA standard.
· Must have good knowledge about fire protection system of Passive fire protection systems, fire doors, fire retardant coatings for cables, Active fire protection systems: MVWS, Fire Extinguishers, Fire hydrants and monitors, Hose houses, Carbon dioxide flooding system, Foam deluge systems, Fire prevention audits, safety audits, audit of process areas and tank farms for safety and recommend corrective measures, coordinating internal and external audits.
· Must have well conversant with All NFPA standards and codes.
· Must have Expertise in making emergency scenarios for mock drills and conducting table top exercise.
· Must have certification of First Aid Training.
· Must have Good knowledge of Structural fire protection.
·The nature and characteristics of fire and related hazards.
· Fire prevention systems and practices.
· Automatic fire detection systems.
· The hazards and risks associated with fire.
· Must have Good Communication Skills.